2012 Formula1 Podcast: Engine Mapping, Alonso And 2.31 Seconds
Back to back Formula1 Grand Prixs are fun! Itâ€™s a treat for Formula1 fans to have racing action on consecutive weekends! So this week, RJ Rishi Kapoor and I went about recording our post-Germany and pre-Hungary podcast. One of those rare times when you are high on Formula1 all week long!
A great win by Alonso and Ferrari as I wrote in my 2012 German Grand Prix Race Report, but there were other issues and aspects too that needed highlight from Hockenheim. As always, hereâ€™s a snapshot of what this podcast has in store for you:
- Rishi loved Alonsoâ€™s â€˜euroâ€™ comment! Did you too? Great talent backed by humour!
- Exciting race for you at Hockenheim? Hear our view and share yours.
- Red Bull Racing and their engine mapping saga? I try and explain! Also, do you believe they were cheating? And thoughts FIAâ€™s reaction to this saga!
- Vettel â€“ Button incident! Was Vettel too impatient?
- Also, Rishiâ€™s got a view on Alonso and Vettel using all of the track and little bit more. Did they get lucky with the FIA?
- Massa tagged a Toro Rosso at the start! And where was the Safety Car? Did that hamper Hamiltonâ€™s race?
- Is Mclaren back in the hunt and on the pace? And was Hamilton fair in dealing with Vettel while unlapping himself?
- Ferrari is managing the Pirelli tyres better than the rest? Hear our view!
- 2.31 seconds! Now you know what weâ€™re taking about!
- Both Saubers stole the show and 20 points from their competitors.
- Raikkonen in third? Hear a few funny tweets we read along the wayâ€¦!
Click to hear ourÂ 2012 Formula1 Podcast
We try and predict the winner of the 2012 Hungarian Grand Prix in this podcast as well. High time that a Lotus won!
Also, it is time you start planning your trip for the 2012 Indian Grand Prix. Will you be attending?