Formula1 Jokes And SIDVIN Festival Of Speed
Our first off-season Formula1 podcast and we thought we wouldnâ€™t have much to speak about. However, ten minutes into our pre-podcast talk and we ended up striking out topics to ensure we donâ€™t overshoot our usual time limit! Now such is Formula1â€¦
Hereâ€™s a brief on what RJ Rishi Kapoor and I spoke about in our latest podcast:
- We try but are unable to stay away from talking about Formula1
- And we share Ross Brawnâ€™s jokeâ€¦! (Did you find it funny too?)
- Will Hamilton and Mercedes give Schumacher the credit for the 2013 Formula1 season? (Read: Hamilton To Replace Schumacher In Mercedes In 2013)
- The Flag Saga (as we call it!):
- FIAâ€™s role
- And why on earth is Ecclestone criticizing Ferrari for it?? Hear my view!
- Button is our â€˜tyre manâ€™, do you think Pirelli should change tyre characteristics for next season?
- And Rishi tries to be a â€˜tyre manâ€™ too â€“ hear his view on a different strategy that Pirelli should follow. Anyone put him in touch with Ecclestone and the FIA?
- We do a roundup of the seats waiting to be confirmed for 2013 â€“ who do you want to see in Sahara Force India, Caterham and Marussia? Share your thoughts!
- The Indian Formula1 drivers and their tryst with the Race of Champions â€“ some respite for motor-racing fans this off-season (Read: Narain Karthikeyan And Karun Chandhok In The Race Of Champions)
- Rishi passes it off as local stuff, but knows itâ€™s important for Indian Motorsport â€“ we speak about the SIDVIN Festival of Speed. Why is it important?
This off-season, we will aim to bring to you our weekly Formula1 podcasts and will talk about issues that we donâ€™t otherwise get to speak about in Formula1. Anything youâ€™d like to hear us speak about? Anything youâ€™d like us to discuss? Feel free to write to us! We are listeningâ€¦
Hear also ‘Vettel The Champion, Raikkonen The Entertainer‘ as we celebrate Sebastian Vettel’s crowing as 2012 World Champion!