2012 Formula1 Podcast: Monaco, Pirelli And One-Stoppers
RJ Rishi Kapoor dons a bikini in this podcast, while I refuse to let go of my racing overalls and helmet. Here we go speaking about the 2012 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Pirelliâ€™s super-soft and soft tyres. Will we actually see any driver attempt a one-stopper?
- If the race is down to conserving tyres, we go about picking our favourites!
- We make a list of non-winners of 2012 and who are capable of winning, trust me, this is a long list and there are too many who can win in Monaco.
- We also discuss a possible list of repeat winners for 2012 â€“ see if your list of names matches ours
- Schumacher, can he finally come to the core? Win his 6th Monaco GP race? And his replacements and Rishi has an insight on his contract (much like an exclusive)
- And talking of replacements, we count the number of drivers in contention for Massaâ€™s seat in 2013 or earlier. And I discuss one very interesting driver, one who doesnâ€™t have a drive this season, but finished in the top 10 last year
- Rishi tries to bring up something about Caterham and Kovalainenâ€¦
- And we rally in support of Narain Karthikeyan, he needs to up his stakes and of course speed!
- All teams are saying â€˜we will perform better in Monacoâ€™, we try and decipher what they mean
Click to listen to our 2012 Formula1 Podcast
And yet again, weâ€™re making no predictions for Race Day, however, if you have any, please feel free to log them in the comments section below!