2013 Formula1 Podcast: If Schumacher Turns TV Commentator
In the pre-season, while the Formula1 teams and drivers were testing, Rishi and I hosted our Formula1 Podcast Awards, introduced 11 new drivers to Formula1, paid tribute to Ross Brawn (his Last Formula1 Season?) and of course waited for â€˜Testing to End, Racing to Beginâ€™. Â (Now, if youâ€™ve not already heard our pre-season podcasts, go ahead and click!)
We are now in â€˜theâ€™ week when Formula1 fans wait anxiously for the first ever racing weekend of the 2013 Formula1 season. The week when suspense takes over with â€˜who will be the fastest?â€™ and with the stat in mind that 60% of the Australian GP winners have gone to win the Driversâ€™ Championship that season!
Anyhow, we observed our Mondays as usual and recorded our podcast which is also our preview of the 2013 Australian GP. In this weekâ€™s Formula1 Podcast, hereâ€™s what we discussed: (YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/0YbZNqaPxwQ)
- If Schumacher were to turn TV commentatorâ€¦
- We assess his competition
- And what they â€˜couldâ€™ end up facing from Schumacher!
- And there will be new drivers on the grid of the 2013 Australian Grand Prix, we try and pronounce their names! (Schumachers in the making?)
- We share our memories from the Albert Park in the last few years. Some exciting duels, accidents and near wins and misses! (Have some of your own? Share them with us!)
- And we play darts in dark â€“ hear our podium predictions for the 2013 Australian Grand Prix. Agree or disagree?
Still on TV commentary, I would love to see what Kimi Raikkonen can do! 😉
Over to Melbourneâ€¦
And all you Michael Schumacher fans should read my opinion post ‘Does Formula1 Need Michael Schumacher?‘