Posted on | July 5, 2013 | No Comments
Back to back Formula1 GPs means double the excitement for Formula1 fans. But this weekend, it could also mean double the danger for the drivers. After the Pirelli blow-outs witnessed in the 2013 British Grand Prix last weekend, there’s no guarantee that these won’t occur in the 2013 German Grand Prix to be held this weekend.
Rishi and I are Indians and in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we come up with Indian ways of dealing with the Pirelli issue. While we guarantee you a good laugh, we could also guarantee that our solution does sound like the best short-term fix!
At Nurburgring this weekend, we could have a situation where drivers could boycott the race. And also, I boldly blame the fans as well for making the sport reach at the situation we currently are in with regards to our tyres, Pirelli or not!
- Would you, basis Pirelli’s performance in the 2013 Formula1 season buy their tyres for your road cars? Tell us! (And read: Why Pirelli Should Not Renew Their Formula1 Contract For 2014)
- Lotus copied Ferrari in Silverstone. Did you know? We tell you!
- And Formula1 visits ‘God’s Own Country’ this weekend and no, we don’t mean Kerala.
- Drivers to boycott the 2013 German GP? Should they? And who is to blame!
- The FAN, yes, the Formula1 fan is to blame!!
- Our special section for the week: Hear our solution to the Pirelli blow-out issue. And NO, this isn’t because of the secret tyre test we had with Pirelli a few weeks back.
- Nearly a third of the current grid is German. You know the locals?
- Finally, our predictions for the weekend. What’s yours?
With the German GP, we are actually now half way through the 2013 Formula1 season. Unbelievable how fast time flies, literally!