Inside Line F1 Podcast: Our Secret Tyre Test With Pirelli
Last weekâ€™s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast that spoke about Formula1 drivers and their endorsements received some really rave reviews. Thank you all, yet again. For those who still havenâ€™t managed to hear it, here it is â€˜Alonso To Endorse Raymond Suitingsâ€™.
This week, Rishi and I dwell on the â€˜tyre gateâ€™ and the verdict of the International Tribunal. But before we do that, we reveal yet another secret tyre test that Pirelli conducted in the last few weeksâ€¦! In the same week, the Inside Line F1 Podcast also debuted on MixCloud, yet another place for you to follow and hear us. Click!
Hereâ€™s a quick look at what the latest Formula1 Podcast has in store for you:
- Three years into the new circuit layout at Silverstone, Rishi and I still have the old layout in mind. So we head out in single-seaters to learn the layout and invite you to join us!
- And yes, the BIG scoop of the week. Pirelliâ€™s new â€˜secretâ€™ tyre-testâ€¦
- The International Tribunal, why do we need one? What do they do? How do they operate? I try and explain.
- And of course, did they pass the correct verdict in the Mercedes-Pirelli case?
- In the Mercedes scheme of things, with Wolff and Lauda lobbying for team control, did Ross Brawn have the last laugh? (Read: Ross Brawnâ€™s Last Season In Formula1)
- Do you think the FIA is biased towards the car manufacturers in the sport? (Read: Is F1 Dying To Have More Car Manufacturers In The Sport?)
- Back to racing, the 2013 British Grand Prix is home to a lot of teams and drivers. It is infact easier to make a list of teams and drivers who donâ€™t have a base here!
- Silverstone = Lords Cricket Ground (ALL cricket fans should understand that!), a trip to watch the GP tells you that Formula1 is a European sport deeply rooted in Britain.
- Our weekly form guide and why Lotus should only build and race one car.
- Rishiâ€™s question of the week: Will Sahara Force India score a podium in their second â€˜homeâ€™ GP?
- And our podium predictions, whatâ€™s yours?
As always, Silverstone promises to be an exciting race and hopefully I get to see it live. Till then, tune in and enjoy the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast with Rishi and myself.