Help, Red Bull Needs Energy
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and I try and solve Red Bull Racing’s energy (engine) woes for 2016. With reigning World Champions Mercedes refusing to sell their engines to the former World Champions and with Renault’s inability to produce competitive ones, is Ferrari their best option? (Read: Thank You Red Bull Racing)
We also discuss why Mercedes seem wary to provide their engines to Red Bull Racing. Although, we strongly believe that Bernie Ecclestone should ensure that everyone gets Mercedes engines on the grid. (Read: Give Everyone Mercedes Engines)
Our previous episode ‘Is Lewis Hamilton greater than Ayrton Senna?‘ ruffled a few feathers with fans and while clarifying our views we also tell you the half-truth that statistics reveal. (Read: What Formula One Can Learn From Red Bull)
Our focus in this week’s episode has been on the ‘ex-files’ in Formula One and how teams and drivers are rekindling their romance with their exes in the Paddock. With this in mind, keeping links with Rihanna aside, should Lewis Hamilton rekindle his love interest in Nicole Sherzinger? (Read: Lewis Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay)
Lastly, we tell you that there might just be a Williams on the podium in the 2015 Singapore Grand Prix. But it might just not be who you think it is. Tune in! (Season 2015, Episode 31)
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- Is Lewis Hamilton Greater Than Ayrton Senna?
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen – From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game