The Joke Is On Mclaren
The ‘third driver’ in a Formula One team might not have a very exciting job in today’s times, but the ‘third host’ on the Inside Line F1 Podcast does. Mithila Mehta debuts on our show and joins Kunal for the first time where they wonder if Mclaren might not be the fastest, but the funniest team of 2015. They talk about robots in Formula One and how one of them got it all wrong at Wimbledon and if Williams will turn to be a team of ‘retired drivers’ in 2016 – The Expendables of Formula One? Tune in! (Season 2015; Episode 23)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. And much like F1 teams, we’ve a very capable host in Mithila Mehta who keeps Rishi and Kunal on their toes!
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game
Hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks –
1. Ban The Grid Girls
2. Why No One Wanted Pole
3. We’re Not Amateurs
4. Mercedes Should Reconsider Nico Rosberg For 2016
5. Formula One And Alcohol
6. Strategy of Errors
7. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
8. Formula1 Is Cruel
9. Give Everyone Mercedes Engines
10. Did Bernie Call Mercedes…?
11. Max Worst-happened
12. David Coulthard Debuts On The Inside Line F1 Podcast
13. Vettel vs. Hamilton For The Championship?
14. Game On, Ferrari
15. Mercedes vs. Cricket
16. Helmet Ban(ter)
17. Formula One Is Funny
18. 2015 Inside Line F1 Podcast Awards
19. Gillette Mclaren Honda
20. Blame It On Bernie?
21. Bernie, I Shrunk The Grid
22. Forza Jules
23. Marquez Does A Vettel
24. Living The Dream
25. Is Formula1 Insecure?
26. Michael’s 92nd Victory
27. Formula1 Puts Fans First
28. Against Mid-Season Rule Changes
29. Racing First, Engineering Later
30. Will F1 Survive Without Bernie