The Case Of The Pirelli Right Rear Tyre
Pirelli’s ‘right rear’ tyre shared the limelight with Lewis Hamilton at the 2015 Belgian Grand Prix say Mithila and Kunal in the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast. As they pray for Justin Wilson’s recovery, they talk about Grosjean’s Belgian homecoming, Raikkonen’s new lease of life, Williams’ desire to not win and the yet to conclude Ferrari-Pirelli saga. Tune in and laugh along! (Season 2015, Episode 28)
Topics we discussed:
- The eerie coincidence of the Pirelli right rear tyre
- How Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg robbed us of an episode title
- Honda finally matched Ferrari as Renault matched Mercedes – we had parity for the first time!
- We reveal how Williams will testÂ their new tyre mechanics BEFORE hiring
- And how they tested FOM too
- Congratulations to Romain Grosjean and Lotus; we hope their cars reach Monza
- ‘Driver of the Day’ in Spa (Pastor Maldonado it to the list too!)
- Our view on the Ferrari-Pirelli tyre saga
- And finally, prayers and best wishes for Justin Wilson
Read the latest posts on Kunalâ€™s F1 Blog:
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen â€“ From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game