Yes, we said it, and don’t tell us that it hasn’t crossed your mind either. Apart from a guy named Cyril, is there anyone who wouldn’t want Daniel Ricciardo to be back in Red Bull Racing in 2020? After all, Red Bull-Toro Rosso are still figuring their line-up for next season. Remember 2013? Nico Hulkenberg deflected to Sauber for exactly one season before returning to Force India. Could Ricciardo actually do a Hulkenberg?
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we talk Mclaren – can they please bring back TOONED? Max Verstappen is a future World Champion, but when he exactly will he challenge for the title and with which team? Ferrari’s neutral approach towards its drivers, now that’s a first. Liberty Media’s struggling to get a sign-off on the rules for 2021, why not put Bernie Ecclestone in action? Tune in!
(Season 2019, Episode 40)
Here’s what’s in store for you in this episode:
– Are the other Formula 1 race promoters jealous of the could-be Miami Grand Prix?
– Will Max Verstappen have to wait patiently to win his first-ever Formula 1 World Championship?
– Mclaren-Sainz, can we also have TOONED back in our lives?
– Ferrari being un-Ferrari like, they do deserve an applaud
– The lessons from Daniel Ricciardo’s move to Renault + court-room drama. Can Ricciardo do a Nico Hulkenberg (a la 2013)?
– Liberty Media needs to get Bernie Ecclestone to get a sign-off on the rules for 2021
– Is Valtteri Bottas going to follow Kimi Raikkonen and open a bar in Finland?
– Lucien’s Moments in Time
Subscribe: iTunes (http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast) , audioBoom (http://bit.ly/insidelineviarss) (RSS feed for all devices), Spotify (http://bit.ly/insidelineonspotify) and Google Podcasts (http://bit.ly/ilf1pgooglepodcasts)
Official Page: Facebook (http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook)
Follow our hosts on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://www.twitter.com/kunalashah)
(Image courtesy: Renault F1 Team)