Yes, two back-to-back episodes of the Inside Line F1 Podcast this week. A double-header, literally speaking. In this episode, we have a special guest. A driver who is undoubtedly one of the most-talented in the world of Motorsport. A driver who has an envious list of employers – formerly Mercedes and now with Mahindra Racing and Ferrari. A driver who we believe will be a championship contender in the upcoming 2019-20 FIA Formula E season. We talk to former Formula 1 and current Formula E driver, Pascal Wehrlein.
And of course, we’ve got a few doses of Formula 1 too. Here’s what’s in store for you in this episode:
– We talk to Mahindra Racing’s Pascal Wehrlein, a championship hopeful for the 2019-20 FIA Formula E Championship?
– Wehrlein talks about preparations for the new season + Mahindra Racing’s plans to sustain a season-long championship challenge
– Do we really need to compare Formula E and Formula 1? Wehrlein shares his perspectives
– Sebastian Vettel, how does Ferrari cure this headache in 2020? He’s Wehrlein’s team-mate at Ferrari, btw.
– Fernando Alonso-Max Verstappen’s bromance, what’s cooking?
– A list of items Lewis Hamilton is yet to blame Mercedes for on the pit-to-car radio
(Season 2019, Episode 45)
Subscribe: iTunes (http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast) , audioBoom (http://bit.ly/insidelineviarss) (RSS feed for all devices), Spotify (http://bit.ly/insidelineonspotify) and Google Podcasts (http://bit.ly/ilf1pgooglepodcasts)
Official Page: Facebook (http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook)
Follow our hosts on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://www.twitter.com/kunalashah)
(Image courtesy: Mahindra Racing)