Our first off-season Formula1 podcast and we thought we wouldn’t have much to speak about. However, ten minutes into our pre-podcast talk and we ended up striking out topics to ensure we don’t overshoot our usual time limit! Now such is Formula1…
Here’s a brief on what RJ Rishi Kapoor and I spoke about in our latest podcast:
– We try but are unable to stay away from talking about Formula1
– And we share Ross Brawn’s joke…! (Did you find it funny too?)
– Will Hamilton and Mercedes give Schumacher the credit for the 2013 Formula1 season? (Read: Hamilton To Replace Schumacher In Mercedes In 2013)
– The Flag Saga (as we call it!):
o FIA’s role
o And why on earth is Ecclestone criticizing Ferrari for it?? Hear my view!
– Button is our ‘tyre man’, do you think Pirelli should change tyre characteristics for next season?
– And Rishi tries to be a ‘tyre man’ too – hear his view on a different strategy that Pirelli should follow. Anyone put him in touch with Ecclestone and the FIA?
– We do a roundup of the seats waiting to be confirmed for 2013 – who do you want to see in Sahara Force India, Caterham and Marussia? Share your thoughts!
– The Indian Formula1 drivers and their tryst with the Race of Champions – some respite for motor-racing fans this off-season (Read: Narain Karthikeyan And Karun Chandhok In The Race Of Champions)
– Rishi passes it off as local stuff, but knows it’s important for Indian Motorsport – we speak about the SIDVIN Festival of Speed. Why is it important?
This off-season, we will aim to bring to you our weekly Formula1 podcasts and will talk about issues that we don’t otherwise get to speak about in Formula1. Anything you’d like to hear us speak about? Anything you’d like us to discuss? Feel free to write to us! We are listening…