So Mclaren is working overtime to secure an engine that Max Verstappen doesn’t want. Well, for those who understand the politics of Formula 1, you’ll agree that in this sport and business, the customer is NEVER king! Okay, at least in this era.
In this week’s episode, Mithila and Kunal look forward to the Temple of Speed (isn’t this a perfect name to attract the millennials?), a Vettel-Hamilton partnership at Ferrari that never will be, how Fernando Alonso should consider Force India and how Force India could afford him and finally, how Vettel and Hamilton both now have Finnish wingmen in their championship battle.
Also, before you tune-in, any guesses on which drivers will be gifted a tow by their team-mate?
(Season 2017, Episode 30)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast, a top-rated podcast on iTunes and audioBoom, is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: http://bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow us on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://twitter.com/kunalashah)
iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast
AudioBoom RSS feed (for Google & other phones): http://bit.ly/insidelineviarss (You will need a Podcast player!)
Google Play Podcasts: http://bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplay
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Civil War At Force India To Lead To A Vacancy In 2018? (http://bit.ly/2wMjEZh)
2. James Bond In Formula 1? (http://bit.ly/2uxfq5r)
3. Ferrari & Mercedes Controlling Alonso’s Fate In F1? (http://bit.ly/2ti4S75)
4. Ricciardo: The Happiest Red Bull Driver (http://bit.ly/2ubfXrS)
5. Fernando Alonso, Motorsport’s Disruptive Force (http://bit.ly/2s0Kjid)
6. Mclaren Saved Formula 1 From A Honda Disaster (http://bit.ly/2qiffWw)
#F1 #Formula1 #FormulaOne #CarRacing #AutoRacing #Ferrari #Mercedes #Mclaren #Honda #RedBull #Motorsport #Motorracing #Sports #Podcast #RedBullRacing #MaxVerstappen #LewisHamilton #InsideLineF1Podcast #Humour #Jokes #ForceIndia #Radio