The new F1 season is approaching alright, but the same old problems seem to be weighing the sport down (again).
Sauber is struggling to pay salaries (again) and the probability of a single team dominating 2016 looms large (again). Alonso’s age old problems continue (pun intended, again) and so does the midfield teams’ struggle to make the most of their budgets (again).
In this episode of The Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila & Kunal tell you the real reason why Toto Wolff sold his final stake in Williams and why McLaren needs to fix the Azerbaijan GP.
Also, we dwell into ‘driverless’ cars and what if they are introduced in Formula 1. Lastly, here’s why Kimi Raikkonen was the first driver EVER to test the ‘halo’ concept.
(Season 2016, Episode 06)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (twitter.com/kunalashah)
iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast
RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: bit.ly/insideline (You will need a Podcast player!)
TuneIn Radio: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast-tuneinradio
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. How To Measure A Good F1 Test? (http://bit.ly/1SbDrVi)
2. Saturday F1 Tickets To Be Sold At A Premium (http://bit.ly/1WJ4lmy)
3. DRS Has Ruined Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ougYaM)
4. Match Fixing And Formula One (http://bit.ly/1QPSOjM)
5. F1 Will Miss The Legend Of Pastor Maldonado (http://bit.ly/1QHUCv9)
6. F1 Is Asocial (http://bit.ly/1Ut666J)
7. What IF Hamilton Had Raced For Red Bull Racing? (http://bit.ly/1OwHrMQ)
8. Vodka Shots On The F1 Podium? (bit.ly/1SxbxUc)
9. Hamilton To Blame For Mumm’s Exit From F1? (bit.ly/1Skv1ve)
10. 2016: Year Of The Underdog (bit.ly/1Rk2INb)
11. May The Force Be With You, Force India (bit.ly/1PobhR7)
12. Ecclestone Steps Down (bit.ly/1Sl17Gi)
13. Time For A Prost-Pastor Bromance? (bit.ly/1Mw03bb)
14. Motor-mouth Hamilton (bit.ly/1P5gSAc)
15. Party’s Over Lewis (bit.ly/1Mie9QX)
16. Thank God for Max Verstappen (bit.ly/1RNiNYN)
17. Aston Martini Racing, Err! (bit.ly/1NwHF7M)
18. A Russian F1 Team In The Offing? (bit.ly/1NG6KOt)
19. Russia vs. USA In F1 Too? (bit.ly/1Qj743q)
20. F1 Teams, Black Outs And Bernie Ecclestone (bit.ly/1jAyEhW)
21. Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion? (bit.ly/1PJOYqW)