The Formula1 podcasts that RJ Rishi Kapoor and I have been recording have been well accepted and here is our attempt for the 2011 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix podcast. Your feedback is most welcome.
Points covered in the podcast:
– Last race of the season – withdrawal symptoms to resurface?
– Lewis Hamilton’s drive in Abu Dhabi and is Hamilton missing Ron Dennis?
– Who are Lewis’ best friends at the races?
– Jenson Button’s Abu Dhabi race: with Alonso and minus his KERS
– Mercedes engine cars and their performance
– Mark Webber’s radical strategy – why did Red Bull Racing attempt that?
– Sebastian Vettel’s retirement – Pirelli deny it was a tyre failure, so what was the real reason?
– Double-DRS in Abu Dhabi – does it work?
– The famous pit-lane exit at the Yas Marina circuit – what do you do if someone crashes?
– A look forward to the 2011 Brazilian GP – Red Bull and Mclaren fight again?
– 2011 Brazilian GP – Massa’s chance to shine at his home ground?
– Will Kimi Raikkonen make a comeback with Williams next year?
Click to listen to the 2011 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix – Post Race Podcast