With a 36-point deficit in the Drivers’ Championship, can and will Lewis Hamilton win his fourth title in 2016? Will Nico Rosberg’s lady luck shine all season long? While Ferrari vs. Mercedes might seem to be a farce, Nico Rosberg vs. Lewis Hamilton is serious business, say Mithila and Kunal in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
Apart from Hamilton’s race notes, Rosberg needs to read and learn from his party notes. Burger King, like really? And we ask the question everyone wants to – are Hamilton’s off-track activities making him lose focus on-track? He might not have anymore jokers left, but isn’t he the joker himself?
APPLAUD! All 22 cars finished the 2016 Chinese Grand Prix, 3 different teams made it to the podium and Fernando Alonso finished his first full race of the season. APPLAUD!
Could Raikkonen and Ricciardo have raced to the podium had it not been for their opening lap issues? Also, did Mercedes try too hard to get Hamilton to test all of Pirelli’s compounds in China? We tell you why Force India is a dream team as they ‘follow their leader’ and has Haas run out of ‘beginner’s luck’?
18 driver, 18 bills and 18 credit card payments – it seems that DUTCH is the flavour of the Formula 1 season. We also speculate why Raikkonen, Palmer, Magnussen and Haryanto missed the #racingunited dinner in China.
Finally, 22 minutes to dry a damp patch on the main straight? Whoever said that the Chinese are most efficient!
(Season 2016, Episode 12)
#F1 #Formula1 #FormulaOne #CarRacing #AutoRacing #Ferrari #Mercedes #Mclaren #Honda #RedBull #Motorsport #Motorracing #Sports #Podcast
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: http://bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://twitter.com/kunalashah)
iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast
RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://bit.ly/insideline (You will need a Podcast player!)
TuneIn Radio: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast-tuneinradio
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Vettel Should Replace Ecclestone As F1’s CEO (http://bit.ly/1qFdh2K)
2. Power Struggles Trouble Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ozbbzG)
3. Ferrari Should Sign Max Verstappen (http://bit.ly/1UHcCdO)
4. Verstappen’s Typical Teenager Tantrums (http://bit.ly/1Pr9BG5)
5. New F1 Season, Old F1 Problems (http://bit.ly/1UVrh3E)
6. DRS Has Ruined Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ougYaM)
7. Match Fixing And Formula One (http://bit.ly/1QPSOjM)
8. F1 Will Miss The Legend Of Pastor Maldonado (http://bit.ly/1QHUCv9)
9. F1 Is Asocial (http://bit.ly/1Ut666J)
10. What IF Hamilton Had Raced For Red Bull Racing? (http://bit.ly/1OwHrMQ)
11. Vodka Shots On The F1 Podium? (http://bit.ly/1SxbxUc)
12. Hamilton To Blame For Mumm’s Exit From F1? (http://bit.ly/1Skv1ve)
13. 2016: Year Of The Underdog (http://bit.ly/1Rk2INb)
14. May The Force Be With You, Force India (http://bit.ly/1PobhR7)
15. Ecclestone Steps Down (http://bit.ly/1Sl17Gi)
16. Time For A Prost-Pastor Bromance? (http://bit.ly/1Mw03bb)
17. Motor-mouth Hamilton (http://bit.ly/1P5gSAc)
18. Party’s Over Lewis (http://bit.ly/1Mie9QX)
19. Thank God for Max Verstappen (http://bit.ly/1RNiNYN)
20. Aston Martini Racing, Err! (http://bit.ly/1NwHF7M)
21. A Russian F1 Team In The Offing? (http://bit.ly/1NG6KOt)
22. Russia vs. USA In F1 Too? (http://bit.ly/1Qj743q)
23. F1 Teams, Black Outs And Bernie Ecclestone (http://bit.ly/1jAyEhW)
24. Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion? (http://bit.ly/1PJOYqW)