Sebastian Vettel recently said that he fails to understand the ‘selfie generation’ and social media. This is possibly why he is ‘most suited’ to replace Bernie Ecclestone as F1’s oh-so-important CEO, say Mithila and Kunal in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
The leaked payment reports also indicated that Mclaren-Honda were paid nearly $82 million in 2015 – a tad too much to pay for entertainment alone! On that note, will Fernando Alonso miss racing in China too? Another chance for Stoffel Vandoorne to be the next Max Verstappen?
Honda announced that they will focus on ‘power’ in their ‘power’units; a season too late? And we also bring to you our special feature – ‘Hamming Around With Lewis Hamilton’.
After being humiliated by Fernando Alonso in public a few weeks ago, Johnny Herbert decided to strike back via a video starring his arch-rival, Lewis Hamilton.
Could the famous ‘MSC’ abbreviation be back in F1? Why the Chinese Grand Prix could be shorter? And finally, why Hamilton might have none or very few followers in China?
And btw, F1 now has a Tinder-type app for their Paddock Club guests. We tell you more, tune in!
(Season 2016, Episode 11)
#F1 #Motorsport #FormulaOne #Formula1 #CarRacing #AutoRacing #Ferrari #Mercedes #Sports #Podcast #Mclaren #Honda #Hamilton #Vettel #Verstappen #RedBull
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: http://bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://twitter.com/kunalashah)
iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast
RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://bit.ly/insideline (You will need a Podcast player!)
TuneIn Radio: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast-tuneinradio
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Power Struggles Trouble Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ozbbzG)
2. Ferrari Should Sign Max Verstappen (http://bit.ly/1UHcCdO)
3. Verstappen’s Typical Teenager Tantrums (http://bit.ly/1Pr9BG5)
4. New F1 Season, Old F1 Problems (http://bit.ly/1UVrh3E)
5. Saturday F1 Tickets To Be Sold At A Premium (http://bit.ly/1WJ4lmy)
6. DRS Has Ruined Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ougYaM)
7. Match Fixing And Formula One (http://bit.ly/1QPSOjM)
8. F1 Will Miss The Legend Of Pastor Maldonado (http://bit.ly/1QHUCv9)
9. F1 Is Asocial (http://bit.ly/1Ut666J)
10. What IF Hamilton Had Raced For Red Bull Racing? (http://bit.ly/1OwHrMQ)
11. Vodka Shots On The F1 Podium? (http://bit.ly/1SxbxUc)
12. Hamilton To Blame For Mumm’s Exit From F1? (http://bit.ly/1Skv1ve)
13. 2016: Year Of The Underdog (http://bit.ly/1Rk2INb)
14. May The Force Be With You, Force India (http://bit.ly/1PobhR7)
15. Ecclestone Steps Down (http://bit.ly/1Sl17Gi)
16. Time For A Prost-Pastor Bromance? (http://bit.ly/1Mw03bb)
17. Motor-mouth Hamilton (http://bit.ly/1P5gSAc)
18. Party’s Over Lewis (http://bit.ly/1Mie9QX)
19. Thank God for Max Verstappen (http://bit.ly/1RNiNYN)
20. Aston Martini Racing, Err! (http://bit.ly/1NwHF7M)
21. A Russian F1 Team In The Offing? (http://bit.ly/1NG6KOt)
22. Russia vs. USA In F1 Too? (http://bit.ly/1Qj743q)
23. F1 Teams, Black Outs And Bernie Ecclestone (http://bit.ly/1jAyEhW)
24. Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion? (http://bit.ly/1PJOYqW)