So RJ Rishi Kapoor and I went recording our Formula1 podcast last week after the 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix and here’s a summary of what we discussed:
– Alonso’s surprise win; did Ferrari send a message to Sauber to slowdown Perez?
– Ferrari, Mercedes, Mclaren, Lotus, Red Bull – is the pecking order in Formula1 about who manages their tyres better?
– And of course, Narain Karthikeyan’s incidents with Button and Vettel – what is with Vettel!
– We tried speaking about Grosjean and the 4 laps he’s driven in the two races yet and of course Raikkonen’s comeback
– The mid-field fight, how tight it really is and who will come out on top?
– And the BIG Q – when will the Massa / Perez swap actually happen?
Hear it all on our 2012 Formula1 Podcast
Read last week’s most read post Has TATA Made The Wrong Decision With HRT?