In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila Mehta joins Kunal Shah again as the wait for Rishi Kapoor only gets longer. The duo talk about Jules Bianchi, his achievements and ‘what could’ve been’ for the French racer including the legacy that he will leave behind for the sport. As Raikkonen’s replacement seems imminent, they also try and list all his possible replacements and pick their favourite. Is F1 too safe? Will drivers have Bianchi in their minds when they race in Hungary? And finally, will Mercedes be challenged at the Hungaroring? Tune in! (Season 2015, Episode 24)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. And much like F1 teams, we’ve a very capable ‘third’ host in Mithila Mehta who keeps Rishi and Kunal on their toes!
This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook and on Google+.
Follow us on Twitter: RJ Rishi Kapoor, Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah
(Image Courtesy: Google Images)
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game
Hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks –
1. Ban The Grid Girls
2. Why No One Wanted Pole
3. We’re Not Amateurs
4. Mercedes Should Reconsider Nico Rosberg For 2016
5. Formula One And Alcohol
6. Strategy of Errors
7. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
8. Formula1 Is Cruel
9. Give Everyone Mercedes Engines
10. Did Bernie Call Mercedes…?
11. Max Worst-happened
12. David Coulthard Debuts On The Inside Line F1 Podcast
13. Vettel vs. Hamilton For The Championship?
14. Game On, Ferrari
15. Mercedes vs. Cricket
16. Helmet Ban(ter)
17. Formula One Is Funny
18. 2015 Inside Line F1 Podcast Awards
19. Gillette Mclaren Honda
20. Blame It On Bernie?
21. Bernie, I Shrunk The Grid
22. Forza Jules
23. Marquez Does A Vettel
24. Living The Dream
25. Is Formula1 Insecure?
26. Michael’s 92nd Victory
27. Formula1 Puts Fans First
28. Against Mid-Season Rule Changes
29. Racing First, Engineering Later
30. Will F1 Survive Without Bernie