Is that the next title for Lewis Hamilton? Join Mithila and me as we celebrate Lewis Hamilton’s third Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship and a FANtastic race in the United States of America. (Read: Lewis Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay)
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we wish the sensational talents of Toro Rosso a long and entertaining career in Formula 1, tell you why Daniil Kvyat can never win the US GP and laugh-out-loud on the Red Bull Racing-Honda rumours. (Read: Help, Red Bull Needs Energy)
And lastly, the US GP probably proves why we love ALL things American. Tune in! (Season 2015, Episode 36)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook and on Google+.
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah.
(Image Courtesy: Google)
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- A Russian F1 Team In The Offing?
- Russia vs. United States In F1 Too?
- Daniil Kvyat, Hot Or Not?
- Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion?
- Help, Red Bull Needs Energy
- Is Lewis Hamilton Greater Than Ayrton Senna?
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen – From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game