Inside Line F1 Podcast: Come Back Michael
It has been a sombre start to the New Year for Formula1 and Michael Schumacher fans; but in a few ways, it has also been very overwhelming for me. Ever since Michael’s crash, I have had at least 20 people each day asking me about his health and well being and whether he will survive as though I am a part of the Schumacher family or one of the doctors at the Grenoble facility! A noble feeling!
What’s even more noble is when the current Formula1 drivers gave their ‘thumbs up’ to Rishi and I to postpone their favourite, most coveted and most awaited Inside Line Formula1 Podcast Awards by a week! For that, we will petition to the FIA to allow each driver start the 2014 Formula1 Season with ‘1 point’ as a tribute to Formula1’s numero uno driver. (Read: Does Formula1 Need Michael Schumacher?)
We’ve dedicated the first episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast for the 2014 Formula1 Season to Formula1’s greatest driver and ambassador ever (inarguably and undebatable on this Formula1 blog and Formula1 podcast!). Yes, Michael’s last team-mate Nico Rosberg debuted on this very podcast a few months back (Read: Nico Rosberg Debuts On The Inside Line F1 Podcast)
And here’s what’s in store for you:
- Happy New Season to all our fans and listeners!
- We lost the V8s and now this incident with Schumacher, Formula1 needs a havan, again. (Read: Adios V8, Hola Turbo)
- No, this ain’t an orbituary, will never be, but here’s remembering Michael Schumacher as a World Champion driver.
- Life is about passions, thank you for sharing mine’ – a BIG thank you from the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
- Your first memory of Michael Schumacher? We share ours!
- And we share our best memory too! (MSC overtaking BUT in Imola: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6zDiU0FR80)
- What was the one thing we liked about the man; and the one thing we disliked!
- We appeal to the FIA to block two numbers for the man, any guesses which ones they are? (Read: Permanent No. 1, Vettel vs. Schumi)
- And once he is back, what would you like to see Michael do? (Read: Schumacher To Turn TV Commentator)
And now that we are in 2014, the new technical regulations and rule changes are upon us, here’s my view: Fed Up Of Rule Changes In Formula1.
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is now available on various platforms and I would urge you to choose your platform to listen to the humour that we add to the otherwise serious and complex sport of Formula1. And while our podcast frequency is weekly, come ‘like‘ the Inside Line F1 Podcast page on Facebook for far frequent updates on the humour in the world of Formula1.