Is Lewis Hamilton Greater Than Ayrton Senna?
Is Lewis Hamilton greater than Ayrton Senna? Should he win in Singapore, he could be so, at least statistically say Mithila and IÂ in the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
Can we officially label this as theÂ Lewis Hamilton era? And we reveal our vested interests in his titles!
This week too, the FIA joined us in delivering humour to our listeners – we still can’t get over the record 168 grid penalties! And thankfully, they didn’t deliver to the Tifosi a dream result of a Ferrari victory via a post-race disqualification for Lewis Hamilton. After Pirelli-Ferrari saga in Spa, we almost had a Pirelli-Mercedes one in Monza. Will it be Pirelli-Red Bull Racing in Singapore?
We alsoÂ discuss why Honda and Renault would be envious of Pirelli’s position in the sport and if Bernie could save Lotus by funding them a few millions, we can’t decode the strange logic as to why he wouldn’t be interested in saving the iconic circuit of Monza.
The ‘luck of the number 2’ struck Nico Rosberg, whose championship challenge (i.e. if he was in one) only got tougher. As for Kimi Raikkonen, we wonder what Ferrari’s radio messages to him were for his delayed start that saw him go from P2 to P22!
Lastly, we have proof that F1 FANS LOVE DRS, hover over to our Facebook page and see it for yourself!
(Season 2015, Episode 30)
Read the latest posts on Kunalâ€™s F1 Blog:
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen â€“ From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game