This week too, the FIA joined us in delivering humour to our listeners – we still can’t get over the record 168 grid penalties! And thankfully, they didn’t deliver to the Tifosi a dream result of a Ferrari victory via a post-race disqualification for Lewis Hamilton. After Pirelli-Ferrari saga in Spa, we almost had a Pirelli-Mercedes one in Monza. Will it be Pirelli-Red Bull Racing in Singapore?
We also discuss why Honda and Renault would be envious of Pirelli’s position in the sport and if Bernie could save Lotus by funding them a few millions, we can’t decode the strange logic as to why he wouldn’t be interested in saving the iconic circuit of Monza.
The ‘luck of the number 2’ struck Nico Rosberg, whose championship challenge (i.e. if he was in one) only got tougher. As for Kimi Raikkonen, we wonder what Ferrari’s radio messages to him were for his delayed start that saw him go from P2 to P22!
Lastly, we have proof that F1 FANS LOVE DRS, hover over to our Facebook page and see it for yourself!
(Season 2015, Episode 30)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook and on Google+.
Follow us on Twitter: Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah
(Image Courtesy: BBC)
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen – From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game