Netflix-F1, Season 2: Possible Episodes For Drive To Survive
The most-anticipated season 2 of the Netflix-F1 show, Drive to Survive is a few months away. We discuss key storylines and episode names for the show. Which team comes to mind when we say ‘Rich Dad, Slow Kid’?
From now until the start of the 2020 Formula 1 season, the most-awaited moment for Formula 1 fans is season 2 of the Netflix-F1 show, Drive to Survive. In fact, Formula 1’s not-so-public plan to keep us hooked during the off-season includes car launches, pre-season tests and season 2 of the Netflix-F1 show – in that order.
After season 1’s success with purists and new fans alike, we decided to dedicate an episode to the F1 documentary on the Inside Line F1 Podcast. There are several reported and missed storylines that we would love to see featured in the upcoming season. In fact, we go a step further – we recommend satirical episode names for the show, in line with the theme of our podcast. (Season 2019, Episode 48)
Tune in NOW!
The main storylines for:
1. Mercedes – Valtteri Bad-ass (because apart from Bottas, everything else was as regular as it is for a championship winning season for Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton)
2. Ferrari – Fast and Furious (Leclerc’s fast, everyone’s furious with Sebastian Vettel for his repeated errors)
3. Red Bull Racing – Musical Chairs or Red Bull-y Racing or Red Bull Roasting (aren’t all episode names self-explanatory?)
4. Mclaren – The Meme Team (let’s get Carlos Sainz-Lando Norris to host the Mclaren episode, they’re the funniest pair in the paddock. In fact, they deserve a full season to celebrate their resurgence)
5. Renault – All Talk, No Pace (they got it all wrong despite having drivers who share names with a super-hero and super-food!)
6. Toro Rosso – Tinder (yes, given how they exist solely to choose a partner for Max Verstappen)
7. Racing Point F1 Team – Rich Dad, Slow Kid (Lance Stroll blows apart the old Motorsport adage – the more the money, the faster you go)
8. Alfa Romeo Racing – The Kimi Raikkonen Show (is there ANY OTHER reason for any of us to cheer for them?)
9. Haas F1 Team – Guenther Steiner (because Steiner’s more popular than both drivers put together and he’s the returning star from Season 1)
10. Williams – Drive To Survive (because they actually are…)
If you wish to hear more episodes around Season 2 of the Netflix-F1 Show (Drive to Survive), here’s an ever-popular episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast: