Fernando Alonso, what does he need to win to become a World Champion again? Leave Formula 1, say Mithila and I in the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
Tune in as we discuss Alonso’s future in Formula 1, Mclaren and Red Bull Racing’s power issues, the controversial Mercedes black out and if Ferrari could be next (in Russia). We also applaud the efforts of the Lotus drivers in an otherwise grim Japanese Grand Prix for the team and finally, thank God for Max Verstappen. (Read: Max Verstappen – The Next Big Thing?)
(Season 2015, Episode 33)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (twitter.com/kunalashah)
(Image Courtesy: R)
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- Vettel Beats Hamilton (And Senna)
- Help, Red Bull Needs Energy
- Is Lewis Hamilton Greater Than Ayrton Senna?
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen – From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game