Vettel Beat Hamilton And Senna
Much against public expectations, it was Sebastian Vettel and NOT Lewis Hamilton who bettered Ayrton Senna’s race wins record in Singapore. And this was after clinching a scintillating win under the lights! Join Mithila Mehta and me in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast as they wonder if this was a Ferrari resurgence or a one-off victory.
We discuss a race where almost nothing went as per plan and just when the driver market got boring, it is the engine market that’s leading the rumour mills. After Singapore, it’s exciting to assume that a Red Bull Racing – Ferrari combo would be a lethal racing car.
And as we look forward to Suzuka, here’s a BIG thank you to Ferrari for fuelling competition in Formula1!
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (twitter.com/kunalashah)
(Image Courtesy: Motor Online)
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- Help, Red Bull Needs Energy
- Is Lewis Hamilton Greater Than Ayrton Senna?
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen – From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game