Congrats Mercedes for dominating and winning the 2015 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship. Congrats to Sergio Perez and Force India for a well earned podium finish in Russia. But this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast has much much more.
Mithila and I wonder if Vladmir Putin’s interest in F1 in Russia puts Barack Obama under any pressure to match up at the upcoming GP in America. Is there a Russia vs. USA cold war developing in F1? (Read: F1 Teams, TV Black Outs And Bernie Ecclestone)
We also talk of Raikkonen’s Maldonado styled move on Bottas, Alonso’s possible retirement in 2018, Sainz’s luck at turn 13 in Sochi, Pirelli’s disastrous PR skills and if making team radio private makes any sense. Tune in! (Season 2015, Episode 35)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook and on Google+.
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah.
(Image Courtesy: BBC)
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- Daniil Kvyat, Hot Or Not?
- Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion?
- Help, Red Bull Needs Energy
- Is Lewis Hamilton Greater Than Ayrton Senna?
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen – From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game