As we near the Russian GP, Mithila and I put the lesser spoken about Red Bull racer Daniil Kvyat through the ‘hot or not’ test. We tell you why despite being the ONLY Russian driver on the grid he will still be ONLY second most popular.
Apart from the Russian GP, we talk about how the fight now and in 2016 could be to stay off the back row of the grid and if Grosjean’s signing up with Haas with Ferrari in sight for 2017 makes any sense.
We also tell you how and why Chandon signed up with Mclaren before pointing out how a certain Mr. E has almost ruled out Hulkenberg winning any race next season. And if you’re one of those who believe that Mercedes could struggle in Russia, think again and then tune in to the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast! (Season 2015, Episode 34)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook and on Google+.
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah.
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion?
- Help, Red Bull Needs Energy
- Is Lewis Hamilton Greater Than Ayrton Senna?
- Pirelli Pass The Blame On To The FIA And Ferrari
- Hamilton’s Bad Hair Days Are Here To Stay
- The Case Of The Right Rear Pirelli Tyre
- Is MotoGP Really Better Than F1?
- Max Verstappen – From A Nobody To The Next Big Thing?
- Summertime Madness
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game