2012 Formula1 Podcast: Vettel The Champion, Raikkonen The Entertainer
The 2012 Driversâ€™ Championship title was decided in a nerve wracking race in Brazil, the last race of the 2012 Formula1 season. The upside was that we had a really exciting race; the downside is that there will be no Formula1 action for nearly 4 months! Before we sulk about the lack of action, we have a new World Champion to celebrate! And if you are an Alonso fan, sulking is what it will be till the action resumesâ€¦
- Vettel a worthy champion? Rishi and I almost get into a cat fight! Hear both our views! Hear it!
- Worthy champion or not, Vettel was a bundle of nerves in the opening lap of the race! Did the crash with Senna wake him up? I dig into a bit of psychology!
- Raikkonen a brilliant entertainer, but thereâ€™s one driver we will sorely miss â€“ Schumacher!
- And the camera shot of a distraught Alonso post-race. My heart goes out to himâ€¦!
- Interlagos, does it ever fail to entertain? We love it! Hulkenberg loves it even more?
- Sadly, he and Sahara Force India werenâ€™t able to win their first ever Formula1 raceâ€¦why the drive-thru, why!
- Raikkonen went up the wrong circuit! Now we would love to hear that radio conversation. Would he have still said â€˜Leave me alone! I know what I am doing!â€™?
- Caterham vs Marussia, they didnâ€™t fail to entertain as well!
- Hamilton crashed in his last race for Mclaren, but his comment about Hulkenberg was totally uncalled for. Did you hear it?
And we ask a few interesting questions towards the end of our podcast for our listeners to respond to. Hear the link and leave your comments, as Rishi says always â€˜we love to hear from you!â€™
Also, Formula1 fans, worry not, we are lining up a special package to keep you entertained this off-season. And if there are any topics youâ€™d like us to discuss, debate and fight over, do share it with us. As always, we are happy to talk Formula1! Over to youâ€¦!
At the end of the current, I am happy to share with you earlier posts that were well subscribed to:
- Narain Karthikeyan To Drive For WilliamsF1 In 2013
- Has TATA Made A Mistake With HRT?
- TATA Increases Investment In Narain Karthikeyan
- Fernando Alonso And Ferrari Had No Option But To Sign Till 2016
- Formula1 Needs Better Marketing As It Enters Newer Territories
- Does Formula1 Need Michael Schumacher?
- Narain Karthikeyan And Karun Chandhok In The Race Of Champions
- Mclarenâ€™s Five Wheel Pitstop In India