2013 Formula1 Podcast: Last Formula1 Season For Ross Brawn
Last evening, Rishi and I met to record our weekly Formula1 podcast. It was only minutes before we started our recording that the news of Paddy Lowe cropped up in our inboxes. I think the first thought that crossed both our minds was that the 2013 Formula1 Season could be Ross Brawnâ€™s last season in Formula1. Or will it? (Sigh!)
Hereâ€™s what else we discussed in our latest Formula1 podcast: (YouTube channel:Â http://youtu.be/pY6SOfxXYWI)
- Our deductions from the test held last week in Barcelona. I just say that it is PR machinery on over-drive. Something no driver or team will ever say!
- Pirelli tyres â€“ will they be our reason for exciting races this season?
- Formula1â€™s â€˜riggedâ€™ result â€“ Rishi tells us what it is.
- Lowe, Brawn and related talk. Iâ€™d love to visit the gardens of the Mclaren Technology Centre!
- Razia and his sponsor issues. A seat available at Marussia?
- Our reactions to the drop in viewership of our sport. And how it affects our podcasts!
- And our big discussion â€“ where will Narain Karthikeyan be in 2013? And also, Karun Chandhok? (Read: Narain Karthikeyan To Race For WilliamsF1 In 2013)
The 2013 Australian Grand Prix is only a few weeks away. The last pre-season test starts on 1st March. Plenty of talk, updates (and updates to those updates), gossip expected to come your way via our â€˜Inside Lineâ€™ podcast. Keep listening, keep racing!
Our previous Formula1 Podcast on â€˜Three Car Teams And 11 New Drivers In Formula1â€™ received a very good response from our listeners. Thank you!
The ‘Inside Line Formula1 Podcast’ is produced by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah.