Last week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast that spoke about Formula1 drivers and their endorsements received some really rave reviews. Thank you all, yet again. For those who still haven’t managed to hear it, here it is ‘Alonso To Endorse Raymond Suitings’.
This week, Rishi and I dwell on the ‘tyre gate’ and the verdict of the International Tribunal. But before we do that, we reveal yet another secret tyre test that Pirelli conducted in the last few weeks…! In the same week, the Inside Line F1 Podcast also debuted on MixCloud, yet another place for you to follow and hear us. Click!
Here’s a quick look at what the latest Formula1 Podcast has in store for you:
- Three years into the new circuit layout at Silverstone, Rishi and I still have the old layout in mind. So we head out in single-seaters to learn the layout and invite you to join us!
- And yes, the BIG scoop of the week. Pirelli’s new ‘secret’ tyre-test…
- The International Tribunal, why do we need one? What do they do? How do they operate? I try and explain.
- And of course, did they pass the correct verdict in the Mercedes-Pirelli case?
- In the Mercedes scheme of things, with Wolff and Lauda lobbying for team control, did Ross Brawn have the last laugh? (Read: Ross Brawn’s Last Season In Formula1)
- Do you think the FIA is biased towards the car manufacturers in the sport? (Read: Is F1 Dying To Have More Car Manufacturers In The Sport?)
- Back to racing, the 2013 British Grand Prix is home to a lot of teams and drivers. It is infact easier to make a list of teams and drivers who don’t have a base here!
- Silverstone = Lords Cricket Ground (ALL cricket fans should understand that!), a trip to watch the GP tells you that Formula1 is a European sport deeply rooted in Britain.
- Our weekly form guide and why Lotus should only build and race one car.
- Rishi’s question of the week: Will Sahara Force India score a podium in their second ‘home’ GP?
- And our podium predictions, what’s yours?
Inside Line F1 Podcast – Our Secret Test With Pirelli by Inside Line F1 Podcast on Mixcloud
As always, Silverstone promises to be an exciting race and hopefully I get to see it live. Till then, tune in and enjoy the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast with Rishi and myself.
If you are an Apple user, you can subscribe to the Inside Line F1 Podcast on the iTunes Podcast Store or via our RSS feed (for Android / Windows / Blackberry users).
The Inside Line Formula1 Podcast is produced by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. Follow us on Twitter and on our Soundcloud and YouTube channels.
1 comments On Inside Line F1 Podcast: Our Secret Tyre Test With Pirelli
Well given that the YDT is going to become a full fledged test now, RBR and Lotus would be jumping in joy . After all Mercedes wont be a part of it , and now,they get a 4 day test compared to the 2 day private test they created such a furore about. Cant blame them.2 out of the 3 races post the test have resulted in merc wins. Human tendency… they conveniently forget the fact that Ferrari did a similar test couple of years back even though they were on old spec cars and that the current test was offered to them as well .