Last evening, Rishi and I met to record our weekly Formula1 podcast. It was only minutes before we started our recording that the news of Paddy Lowe cropped up in our inboxes. I think the first thought that crossed both our minds was that the 2013 Formula1 Season could be Ross Brawn’s last season in Formula1. Or will it? (Sigh!)
Here’s what else we discussed in our latest Formula1 podcast: (YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/pY6SOfxXYWI)
- Our deductions from the test held last week in Barcelona. I just say that it is PR machinery on over-drive. Something no driver or team will ever say!
- Pirelli tyres – will they be our reason for exciting races this season?
- Formula1’s ‘rigged’ result – Rishi tells us what it is.
- Lowe, Brawn and related talk. I’d love to visit the gardens of the Mclaren Technology Centre!
- Razia and his sponsor issues. A seat available at Marussia?
- Our reactions to the drop in viewership of our sport. And how it affects our podcasts!
- And our big discussion – where will Narain Karthikeyan be in 2013? And also, Karun Chandhok? (Read: Narain Karthikeyan To Race For WilliamsF1 In 2013)
The 2013 Australian Grand Prix is only a few weeks away. The last pre-season test starts on 1st March. Plenty of talk, updates (and updates to those updates), gossip expected to come your way via our ‘Inside Line’ podcast. Keep listening, keep racing!
Our previous Formula1 Podcast on ‘Three Car Teams And 11 New Drivers In Formula1’ received a very good response from our listeners. Thank you!
The ‘Inside Line Formula1 Podcast’ is produced by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah.
3 comments On 2013 Formula1 Podcast: Last Formula1 Season For Ross Brawn
THE WINDS ARE TESTING THE SAILS,
BUT I DONT KNOW ,I HAVE FEELING AS I ALWAYS HAVE,,,,
THAT SOMETHINGZ WRONG WITH THE BASE AT BRACKLEY,,, ITS NOT FAVOURABLE FOR DEEP POCKET HOUSES WITH SLOW ROCKETS
B.A.R., !!!!! I FELT SHY HOLDING A LUCKY STRIKE
HONDA,,, I LOOKED AT MY ACTIVA TWICE, AND THOUGHT “RELAIBILITY , IS IT REALLY A SYNONYM WITH U”
MERC : NOT DRIVEN. OR BOUGHT YET,,SO NO COMMENTS
BRAWN GP BGP001 IS AN EXCEPTION
NOTHING AVAILABLE IN MKT WITH THAT NAME THOUGH
PLEASED TO SEE SUTIL BACK IN ACTION,, FOR OUR HOME TEAM.
LOTS OF SPECULATION THOUGH, KUNAL , PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT ON HOW, SUTIL GOT LINKED UP WITH MERCEDES (ENGINE),,,
BIANCHI IS A PART OF FERRARI DRIVER ACADEMY,
AS WELL 2011 FERRARI RESERVE
ALSO DIRESTA’S MERCEDES CONNECTION WITH MERCEDES IS UNDERSTOOD , TRACING BK TO HIS DTM DAYS, THEN MCLAREN RESERVE IN 2009,
BUT SUTIL’S LAST CONNECTION COULD BE TRACED AS ONE OF THE SPECULATED CANDIDATE TO PARTNER HAMILTON IN MCLAREN IN2008 AFTER ALONSO WENT BK 2 RENAULT. AND OFCOURSE HIS FERMAN CONNECTION.
APART FRM DAT, MERCEDES CAME SO CLOSE TO SUTIL’S MGMT??
Thanks Latesh. I have no idea regarding this myself. But will let you know if I do.