Bahrain Or Bore-rain
With back to back GPs in China and Bahrain, our latest Formula1 podcast does a quick look back at China and a look forward to Bahrain. After much talk (read criticism), Pirelli have reallocated their tyre compounds for Bahrain. We discuss the implications of this for the Formula1 fan.
Hereâ€™s whatâ€™s in store for you in the latest edition of the Inside Line F1 Podcast: (YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/m-YbsInLd4s)
- Should Formula1 drivers â€˜askâ€™ for permission to race?
- Would you rate the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix as entertaining? And we give a BIG round of applause to all the drivers on the grid. You should listen to know why!
- Rumour has it that Esteban Gutierrezâ€™s Indian visa application for the 2013 Indian Grand Prix is put on holdâ€¦
- Mark Webberâ€™s lady luck! She keeps flirting with all others but him. Rishi does some math too!
- Driver of the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix: Rishi and I have varied choices (again!)
- Has Ricciardo upped his game to stake his claim to Webberâ€™s seat in Red Bull Racing? Or will Kimi Raikkonen race for Red Bull Racing in 2014?
- Sergio Perez, a mindset issue? Is Mclaren = Sauber?
- Felipe Massa is searching for answers, we give him oneâ€¦
- Over to the 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix, Pirelli have changed their tyre allocations.
- What impact will have it have on the â€˜showâ€™?
- 4th winner in 4 races? Is it possible? Who can win in Bahrain? (also, who needs to!)
- And Rishi asks, â€˜which car is the fastest on the grid currentlyâ€™?
Rishi asks for my predictions and I clearly choose to not make any till I see how the Pirellis hold up for everyone. But if youâ€™ve got your predictions already in place, do share them with us below.
Also, a good word or two, feedback, criticism, RTs and FB â€˜Likesâ€™ are welcome too!
Last weekâ€™s post â€˜Winning Matters In Formula1, Not Participationâ€™ was well appreciated. Come read.