With back to back GPs in China and Bahrain, our latest Formula1 podcast does a quick look back at China and a look forward to Bahrain. After much talk (read criticism), Pirelli have reallocated their tyre compounds for Bahrain. We discuss the implications of this for the Formula1 fan.
Here’s what’s in store for you in the latest edition of the Inside Line F1 Podcast: (YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/m-YbsInLd4s)
- Should Formula1 drivers ‘ask’ for permission to race?
- Would you rate the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix as entertaining? And we give a BIG round of applause to all the drivers on the grid. You should listen to know why!
- Rumour has it that Esteban Gutierrez’s Indian visa application for the 2013 Indian Grand Prix is put on hold…
- Mark Webber’s lady luck! She keeps flirting with all others but him. Rishi does some math too!
- Driver of the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix: Rishi and I have varied choices (again!)
- Has Ricciardo upped his game to stake his claim to Webber’s seat in Red Bull Racing? Or will Kimi Raikkonen race for Red Bull Racing in 2014?
- Sergio Perez, a mindset issue? Is Mclaren = Sauber?
- Felipe Massa is searching for answers, we give him one…
- Over to the 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix, Pirelli have changed their tyre allocations.
- What impact will have it have on the ‘show’?
- 4th winner in 4 races? Is it possible? Who can win in Bahrain? (also, who needs to!)
- And Rishi asks, ‘which car is the fastest on the grid currently’?
Rishi asks for my predictions and I clearly choose to not make any till I see how the Pirellis hold up for everyone. But if you’ve got your predictions already in place, do share them with us below.
Also, a good word or two, feedback, criticism, RTs and FB ‘Likes’ are welcome too!
Last week’s post ‘Winning Matters In Formula1, Not Participation’ was well appreciated. Come read.