I have been vocal about the 2012 Indian Grand Prix being a bore and RJ Rishi Kapoor and I try not to discuss that too much in this Formula1 podcast. I am still surprised that we went through an entire Formula1 race with only one pitstop for most drivers!
Anyway, here’s what the latest podcast has to offer:
- Why was the 2012 Indian Grand Prix a bore? Who is to blame! We s-p-e-l-l it out!
- Red Bull Racing is the stronger, no doubt, but what is Vettel doing that Webber can’t? (Read: Vettel Inches Closer To Third World Title)
- Webber let Alonso through on purpose? Conspiracy theories! And hats off to Alonso!
- I told Narain to ‘take care’ post-race, want to know why? (Read: Has TATA Made The Wrong Decision With HRT?)
- Fastest ever ‘five wheel’ pit-stop by Mclaren? We watched in awe, did you too?
- Rishi has an insight on Mercedes after their announcement of signing Hamilton. Hear it! (Read: Hamilton To Replace Schumacher In Mercedes In 2013)
- And movements in the driver market, also in the Constructors’ Championship!
- Hulkenberg moves, Vergne and Ricciardo stay – few cockpits, many names being discussed
The 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix kicks off tomorrow. Rishi wants Vettel to clinch the crown and I want Alonso. While we are on opposite sides, do let us know who you are rooting for!
Over to Yas Marina!
Other interesting posts to read:
- Does Formula1 Need Michael Schumacher?
- Narain Karthikeyan To Drive For WilliamsF1 In 2013
- Formula1 Needs Better Marketing As It Enters Newer Territories
4 comments On Mclaren’s Five Wheel Pitstop In India
Nice podcast Kunal. No doubt the Indian GP was boring. I personally would like to see Adrian back in SFI.
Good stuff. I love this!
Thanks guys. Glad you like it Gaurav.
Akshay, one pitstop only? Maan! It got so processional after a while!
US GP will be an interesting one. Hope so. New track and no data available. Abu Dhabi, as you said will be RedBull’s race.