Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah get together this week on the Inside Line F1 Podcast to discuss the summertime madness that the F1 teams, drivers and fans are going through during the forced summer break. Tune in! (Season 2015; Episode 26)
- Haas F1 Team and their driver options. Why would anyone want to drive for them though?
- Haas hasn’t approached Maldonado yet? We wonder and list the benefits of having Pastor in your team.
- We take the blame for Pastor’s ‘Crash-tor’ image.
- Why F1 needs a GP in Finland
- Pirelli’s super super-soft tyre for street circuits AND why testing in Singapore doesn’t make sense
- Red Bull Racing and their power unit options – almost everyone wants to offer them an engine
- Renault’s confusion about remaining Red Bull Racing-Renault, Renault-Renault or no Renault is puzzling. But not to Sauber.
- Lastly, we try and rate which driver is have the ‘best summer break’ possible! No prizes for guessing the ONE driver who is unbeatable on track and off it.
#F1 #Motorsport #Podcast
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook and on Google+.
Follow us on Twitter: Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah
(Image Courtesy: Celebrity Auction)
iTunes Store, RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones (You will need a Podcast player!), TuneIn Radio, MixCloud, Spreaker and DailyMotion.
Read the latest posts on Kunal’s F1 Blog:
- What About The Red Bull Junior Program?
- Hungar(y) Games
- Godspeed Jules Bianchi #JB17
- The Joke Is On Mclaren
- Winning At Home
- The Truth About Overtaking
- Ferrari Should Replace Kimi Raikkonen In 2016
- Change Is The Name Of The Game
Hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks –
1. Ban The Grid Girls
2. Why No One Wanted Pole
3. We’re Not Amateurs
4. Mercedes Should Reconsider Nico Rosberg For 2016
5. Formula One And Alcohol
6. Strategy of Errors
7. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
8. Formula1 Is Cruel
9. Give Everyone Mercedes Engines
10. Did Bernie Call Mercedes…?
11. Max Worst-happened
12. David Coulthard Debuts On The Inside Line F1 Podcast
13. Vettel vs. Hamilton For The Championship?
14. Game On, Ferrari
15. Mercedes vs. Cricket
16. Helmet Ban(ter)
17. Formula One Is Funny
18. 2015 Inside Line F1 Podcast Awards
19. Gillette Mclaren Honda
20. Blame It On Bernie?
21. Bernie, I Shrunk The Grid
22. Forza Jules
23. Marquez Does A Vettel
24. Living The Dream
25. Is Formula1 Insecure?
26. Michael’s 92nd Victory
27. Formula1 Puts Fans First
28. Against Mid-Season Rule Changes
29. Racing First, Engineering Later
30. Will F1 Survive Without Bernie